Monday, December 8, 2014

Sugar Pea Designs - Sugar Sketch #17

Enabler ALERT!!



Welcome back for another SugarPea Sketch!  For this one I incorporated the gingerbread man from the Sweet Treats- Christmas stamp set, a sentiment from Lost without You and the two November release Sugar Cut dies, Gift Tag and Layered Treat Labels and it's coordinating stamp set.

I gave the sketch a horizontal orientation for my card.  It was fairly simple to make.  I planned where to stamp my little gingerbread boys and then used a wreath-shaped Sizzix embossing folder as my circle.  I cut the tag out, used an eyelet cover from my stash, and inlaid the Layered Treat Label in the center of the tag.



The idea I am most excited to share with you is using the gingerbread men as part of a wreath.  So many of the stamps from the Sweet Treats - Christmas set could be used in the same way!










I hope you will play along with the Sketch Challenge - use any stamp, digi or die.  The prize is $10 to use at the Sugar Pea store!  Don't forget to check out what the other DT gals have created by following the links on the SugarPea Challenge blog!







2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the little gingerbread man Cathy and way to go using all the SPD sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation Cathy, love the sketch and great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy