Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #349

I love the sketch Deb created for this week.  There is something about the top panel's lack of symmetry that appealed to me.  I know I will use it again.  The Etsy shop A Random Fan is our sponsor. My card uses their Superboy image.  It's an easy one to fussy cut.  This cutie is perfect for me to play with because I need of three baby boy cards for friends and family members who have had babies over the past 10 days!  I still have to work on two for girls too!

Take a peek at what the Sketch Saturday DT has created with the sketch here, and play along with us.



















Challenges Entered:
Clear It Out 2/17- Yellows
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays #73 -ATG + die
Creative Fingers #68 - AG
Simply Create Too #78 - AG
Sister Act #94 - AG

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous little superhero! I love how you coloured his hair... looks just like the tousled hair a two year old would have. Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, This is SO fun! Love the colors and the dsp is so perfect together, and then there is the perfect enamel dots, and I haven't even mentioned the coloring yet!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little guy and I love his coloring and the colors in your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card for a newborn or a little boy! Fantastic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the papers you used. Thanks for sharing at CIO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cute card thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, thank you so much for playing with Simply Create Too.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too much fun....what a sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such great images, Cathy! Love the colors you chose for this one (and of course the papers too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy