Thursday, July 9, 2015

Creative Knockouts #97 - Fun in the Sun

Hi Everyone!
Love the Fun in the Sun theme for this week's Creative Knockouts challenge! Those of us in the northern hemisphere are approaching the middle of our summer, so vacations by the water are on my mind.   My card features the image Summer Laundry Line from our sponsor, The Stamping Boutique.   I seem to be into making scenes lately, so I added some water behind the image.  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #276 allowed us to go back in their archives and use any sketch.  I used #157 for my card.  Don't you think it's a great design for this summery laundry line?!

Stop over at Creative Knockouts and see what the gals have for you and then play along with our challenge.


Challenges Entered:
Sweet Sunday Sketch #276/ - ? (Choose any sketch)
Pile it On #76/ - Hot Fun in the Summertime
Natalie and Amy #34 - Summertime



3 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy! Beautiful card! Looks like a fun time at the beach. I don't have an email for you. Please contact me at lilypatchstamps (at) yahoo (dot) com regarding your DT submission for Tuesday Throwdown :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cathy! I really those fun papers and the water and sand, it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image Cathy complimented excellently by your choice of DP. Thanks for joining the fun at Natalie and Amy's challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy