Tuesday, September 19, 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #241 - Colour Challenge

Hi CAS Fans,
Fiona has a colour sketch for us this week.  I decided to go very simple and used pewter embossing powder to outline my stamped image from Stamping Bella -  Mason Jar of Flowers.  I then used my blender pen and Perfect Plum ink to color the flowers and ribbon.  I came back with a little Not Quite Navy on top for shading and a hint of green colored pencil.  The sentiment is from Little Inkers and is cut from Dapper Denim paper.

Hope you will join us for the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge this week.  Take a look at what the DT did with Fiona's colour choices HERE.


6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely CAS card, Cathy - just the right kind of card for a sympathy card. Love the softly colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jar of flowers and perfect images for a sympathy card. Wonderful use of this weeks colours. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card; I like the selective coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sympathy card. Funnily enough I did play with using a similar stamp for the challenge but couldn't make it work. Yours is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why, but purple often seems appropriate for a sympathy card. Yours is so pretty with the delicately colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy