Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sketch Saturday #262

Friends Forever - Lili of the Valley
I needed to make a card for a friend  and this week's sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday worked well for my image by just turning it on its side - so here I am, one week early!




I'm on a Lili of the Valley kick lately!  I bought some of their black and white sketch pads a month ago and one of them was the pad of fairies.  They are so much fun to color with my Copics, especially the hair.  The blond girl started out much lighter, but I like how it turned out.   This card is going to a retiring kindergarten teacher.

Simon Says Stamp is this week's sponsor.  I hope you will play along at Sketch Saturday this week and take a look at the creations of the other DT gals.  There's a bonus over at the blog.  It's the 5 Year Anniversary and Susie has some great blog candy for one lucky person.  You have two weeks to enter!  The drawing closes at 2 pm UK time on June 19th.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Make it Monday - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Lili's Little Fairies
MarkerPOP - love theme
Love to Scrap -stamp image
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Divas by Design - color challenge (using purple and aqua in my card)
Totally Papercrafts - more than 3 different punches or dies
Alphabet Challenge Blog - I is for image
Stampin for the Weekend - cute
Color Me Creative  Challenge - brunettes

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cathy, the image is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the image and your coloring is excellent. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge, and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Great project! I noticed your entry on Make it Monday and wanted to come over to take a closer look. If you’re interested in checking out my entry, I’m entries # 152 and #196. Hope to see you stop by and leave me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!!! Thank you SO much for sharing this fantastic creation with us at MIM! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so cute! Lovely coloring and I like the patterned paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card, love the image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image and a precious card!! Thanks for playing with us Love To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the touch of butterflies. Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy