Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #228 - Colours

Hi Everyone,
Patricia has some yummy colors for this week's CC&S challenge.  I had to do some substituting, but I think they are pretty close!

I kept my stamping simple. I used Island Indigo ink for Dapper Denim and pulled the ink color in with my colorless blender pen and then used it to color her hair using Peach Parfait and Cazun Craze.  The oval frame was on my desktop waiting to be used from another card!!  The girl stamp is from Stamping Bella and the sentiment from Right from the Heart.

Hope you will play along with us at CC&S this week - but first pop by the blog for some DT inspiration!!

Challenges Entered:
Path of Positivity #50 - Faith, Hope, Love
Let's Craft and Create #126/ - Girls, Girls, Girls
Love To Craft #11/ - AG
Brown Sugar #255/ - AG

8 comments:

  1. What a fun and quirky image, love her! Great job with the colour substitutions too, I always find that so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simple coloring style you've used fits perfectly with the line art image. I like the textured cardstock for the card base, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, this is a sweet card. Love the simplicity of it.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great quirky and unusual card. Thanks for joining us at Path of Positivity. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy