Friday, May 3, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge #5

Waiting for My Prince digi image - The Paper Nest

 The Paper Nest is sponsoring the Sister Act Design Team Challenge this week.  I used their cute images called Waiting for My Prince. It's not easy to see in the photo, but I used loads of Stickles to add sparkle to her skirt, shoes, the peace sign, the frog, both crowns - and a pink rhinestone in the center of the crown on her head.  Stop by the other DT to see what they created this week.

Copics used:
hair - E 31, 33, 35, 37, 49
crown - Y00, 11, 15
skin - E000, 00, 11 and R20
shoes and shirt - RV00, 32, 35
frog - YG00, 03, 06

She is going in this week's challenges at:
Sketch Saturday #256
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Very nice. Colors look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this precious princess!! What a sweet, sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that paper piecing on her skirt?? - so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - and then I colored over it with my Copics.

      Delete
  4. Cute card, love the image and the papers you've used. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute girlie card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and girlie! i always love pink and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very cute! Love the pink. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy