Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #333

I worked on a quick card for this week's Sketch Saturday challenge from two Riley & Company's Funny Bones stamps I bought a while ago.  The sentiment is kind of the story of my exercise life!!

 Vannessa created the fun sketch and Sir Stampalot, a UK stamp shop is our sponsor.  They have a great online shop that ships internationally, so check our their site and play along with us.  The other girls work is gorgeous; take a peek here.



















Challenges Entered:
Creative Moments #54 - AG
Creative Fingers #54 - AG
Simply Create Too #73 - Shop in Your Craft Room
Pattie's Creations Designs #102 - Autumn Colors

6 comments:

  1. Love the vintage look you created with this card, and what's not to like about that great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! I love what you've done with Ethel and the funnybones! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with a great vintage feel. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Lisa D., PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the sentiment, sound like something I would say :) Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun sentiment!!! Great card. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee hee hee. Love the image and sentiment, of course. Thanks for playing at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy