Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Make It Sparkle!

Back again for another card for the latest Crafty Sentiments challenge, called Make it Sparkle!  This will be a fun one.  I used Flora because I'm certain all elves and fairies sparkle!!  It's hard to tell from the picture, but my card has lots of sparkle.  I haven't been able to figure out how to photograph glitter well. Flora is fussy cut and mounted onto a glitter paper circle.  I added Stickles to her wings and dots in her hair.  Wink of Stella is a base coat in the basket and then tiny rhinestones are mounted on top.  Finally, clear sequins are scattered around the card.  This one is going to a former coworker who was recently moved into a residential hospice facility.

Thanks to Karen Giron and her Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for giving me the layout for my card.

Copics used:
Hair - E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
Skin - E00, 21, 11, R21
Dress - Y000, 21, 24
Wings - BV000, RV000, BG0000

Check out the inspiration on the Crafty Sentiments blog and share your sparkle with us!


Challenges Entered:
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - #243
Sentimental Sundays #231 - AG
Creative Fingers #54 - AG
613 Avenue Create #96 - AG
Scribble & Scrap #30 - AG

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty.... love the extra blings.... Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays... hope to see you at our next challenge..

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card. I love the layers and sweet image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the sparkle not showing up - it adds so much to a card IRL. Your angel is lovely, Cathy, and I love the soft gray and yellows of your background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy