Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #351

Hi Sketch Saturday Fans!

Alex is this week's sketch designer.  I ended up rotating the sketch to work with our sponsor, Meljen's Designs image.  This one is called Brooke's Lost Tooth.  It will come in handy for the teeth dropping out of the mouths of my grandkids!

Make sure you get over to the Meljen's shop - I just read on their blog that Melissa is closing the shop at the end of the month and is moving on to other artistic challenges.  There's a 50% off sale through March.

Take a peek at the DT creations for this week and then show us what you have created!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! That little girl is so proud of her lost tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image for those little tooth-loosing grandkids! Love the purple colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaha... what a great card - makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy