Saturday, May 16, 2015

Little Patch of Crafty Friends #10 - Anything Goes

Welcome to Challenge #10 for the Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Blog.  Remember, we're always an anything goes challenge, you have two weeks to enter, and we have three sponsors - so that means three lucky winners!  My card features a digi from The Stamping Boutique called, Nesting Dolls Together.  I have a few sets of Matryoshka dolls that my grandkids love to play with, so coloring these little girls had a personal connection for me.

Check out what the other talents DT gals created using images from our generous sponsors here. Play along!  I can't wait to see what you create.
Please be sure to check out the rules if you want to be eligible for the prizes.


                                                                        Challenge #10 Sponsors:

                               

Make It Crafty                                                                       The Stamping Boutique
Prize -  $10 Certificate                                                                     Prize - 2 digi images 3 if using TSB image




Faery Ink
Prize - 3 digi images

Challenegs Entered:
Little Red Wagon #289/ - Make an Impression
Little Miss Muffett 111/ - Many Layers
Creative Sentiments #80/ - AG
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards #91/ - Thank You


12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Cathy, such a lovely image too, my Mum has a set and they've been played with by every grandchild that came along xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the nesting dolls! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy I fell in love with this one as soon as I set eyes on it the Russian Dolls have always held a fascination for me and you have coloured them beautifully, superb creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, I love the nesting dolls! You did a great job on your coloring, they look great. It's a perfect card for our Thank You challenge at CC&CC, and we are so glad you shared your card with us! Thanx also for you kind words on my blog. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card. Thanks for playing along with us again at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous image and I love your beautiful colours too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely project! Could you please e-mail me at CraftyGalsCorner(at)gmail.com about your Crafty Gals Corner DT Submission please? :)
    Hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my, the coloring on those little dolls is out of this world! So pretty. The tulip embossing folder was the perfect way to add some texture without distracting from your lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring Cathy this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, the colours are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy