Saturday, September 19, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #379

Welcome back for a new sketch this week.  I love sketch challenges and Alex's sketch tested my creativity - along with making choices about papers I would use!  The circle frame and background circles are embedded into the white background paper.  The image and sentiment are from a Unity Stamp set my friend Marilyn sent me.

I hope you will come along and play with this Sketch Saturday challenge.  Bunny Zoe Crafts is our sponsor.  I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the sketch!











Challenges Entered:
Craft Your Passions #279 - AG
4 Crafty Chicks - Circles, Circles, Circles
Aud Sentiment #140 - AG + Sentiment
As You Like It - Favourite Die + Why - Stitched dies; they add a great finished touch (the circle die is stitched)
Southern Girls - Layer it Up

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful - I must admit I am a dreamer and live in my imagination as you could probably tell from my blog!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable - I LOVE the little scene you've created here :) Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous design and I'm a big fan of the circle stitched dies :-)
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at As You Like It!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy another adorable card! I love your circles and the placement of the bird. Super inspiring.

    Your DT Teamie
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy