Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #404

Good Morning Saturday Sketchers,

Lesley is the designer of this week's fun and fabulous sketch.  It's a great one to work with. Bunny Zoe Crafts is sponsoring this week's prize.  Sadly, Bunny Zoe has made the hard decision to close up shop soon and offering 30% or more off everything in the store.  This would be a good time to take a look at everything they have to offer, especially to folks in the UK and Ireland.  Bunny Zoe has been a longtime sponsor of Sketch Saturday and we will miss them.
Take a look at the DT samples here and play along with us this week.I trust that may folks share my paper-hoarding affliction.  I have a stack of uncut 12x12 paper six inches thick and then there's my growing pile of 6x6 pads!! The theme at Clear It Out this week is using patterned paper over a year old, so I actually cut into a 12x12 sheet!!  I dare you to play along with their challenge too!  My paper was so happy to actually be used!

Challenges Entered:
Let's Color Linky Party #5/
Clear It Out/ - Patterned Paper over a year old
Craft Your Passion #303/ - AG
Little Miss Muffet #133/ - AG
Southern Girls/ - Nature
Craft Rocket #11 - AG
All Dressed Up #51/ - AG





14 comments:

  1. So sweet love the colors, Thank you for joining our Challenge at All dressed Up hugs Christa DT all dressed up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Cathy, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at All Dressed Up. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet image on your lovely card, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket Challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Cathy! Your coloring is perfection and I love the design you created based on the sketch! I'm so proud of you for cutting and USING that fun pp!! Look how much it added to your card!!

    I also want to thank you for visiting and commenting on so many entries in my NBUS Challenge #6, even though I don't see that you entered yourself! That was very kind of you! Finally, congratulations on reaching 100 followers!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute and sweet image and I love the design of your card! Really adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Cathy, the sketch uses the image perfectly to showcase your lovely colouring
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable - love the bright colors and great coloring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Love it!
    Great colors and beutiful coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  9. . Thanks for joining us for our 'Nature' challenge #130.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle StudioSo very sweet/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love your colouring, thanks for playing along at All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  11. very very sweet, thank you for joining us at LMMS anything goes challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my how cute is this little fellow. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWW This is adorable Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up this time xxx Stacey S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cathy, This is so adorable. Yes I am in the paper hoarders group with you! I have enough paper to last me a lifetime I think yet I am always buying more! These paper companies need to stop making it all so pretty LOL

    Thanks for joining in the All Dressed Up challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy