Friday, May 5, 2017

Sandra Caldwell New Release Friday

Back with another Sandra Caldwell image from the Babycakes Designs and Digis Etsy shop.  This one is called #1101 Wormie Apple.   May's sketch from Die Cuttin' Divas helped design my card.  I tried adding white colored pencil on top of my Copic colored apple to give additional texture.  I've seen this technique used at vanillaarts.com and am contemplating taking a class because the idea of combining Copics and colored pencils intrigues me.  Pop on over to the Sandra Caldwell Facebook Group and see what else is in this week's release!





















Challenges Entered:
Die Cuttin' Divas #315/ - May Sketch
Cute Card Thursday #476/ - AG
Crafting By Designs May Challenge - AG








4 comments:

  1. I do not think there could be a better sentiment for this image. So cute and great use of the DCD sketch. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is fabulous! I sure do like his glasses too. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva this week for our sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image, great job colouring it in!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That worm is adorable.
    Glad you joined us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy