Friday, March 7, 2014

Sister Act Challenge #47


Milk Coffee is sponsoring the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.  This little cutie is one of their images called Lisbeth and Little Bunnies.  I thought this one would make a good start on Easter cards for my grandkids.  I loved coloring those bunnies!

I used Seize the Sketch #15 to finish off the card once little Lisbeth and her friends were colored.











Challenges Entered:
Seize the Sketch #15
Party Time Tuesdays Color Challenge
Shopping our Stash  - 3-2-1 (3 pearls, 2 Stickled cheeks, 1 bow)
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes Challenge (March)
Just Be Creative Crazy - Just Because Challenge (March)
Crafty Girls Challenge - anything goes (March)



12 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is so adorable!! Love the choice of colors and papers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card and I the colour of her hair is lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love how the little bunny is repeated in the sentiment strip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Love her hair - Thanks for joining in with STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! That image is so sweet and I love the bunnies. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, fantastic coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I just love that sweet image and great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really cute ! I love how you colored her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! This is adorable. I love everything about your card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs almost month long Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs, Sharon/DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job, this card was so cute..... well deserving of VIP top 3....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy