Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #299

Debra is our clever sketch designer this week at Sketch Saturday.  I used her sketch with A Random Fan's pirate to make a Valentine Card for my grandson in Colorado.  The same pirate was featured in another card a few weeks ago that ended up being sent to a four year old who is undergoing chemotherapy.  I was excited to give this little guy another try because I bought a C7 Copic, which I didn't have for my last card.  It makes for a much smoother transition.  I'm also coloring on Cryogen White - which has become my favorite paper for using my Copics.  I find blending easier than on the Copic paper and it goes through my inkjet printer without trouble.

Give this sketch a try and play along with us at Sketch Saturday this week.

Challenges Entered:
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - It's a Boy Thing

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Cathy - love how you colored him! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and it is so perfect for a little fella! Such a cute image and your colouring is bang on. Another fab sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Cathy. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great creation for a boy / male, thank you very much for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! Happy Crafting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fabulous Cathy! Love how you coloured the sea.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy