Friday, February 28, 2014

Sister Act Challenge #46

NZ company, Stamp and Create is our sponsor at the Sister Act Card Challenge Blog this week.

I've made a card from a Papertrey Ink set, Delightful Dahlia Additions, that has been literally sitting on my desk since July. . . one of those purchases I was sucked into making because I followed the blog during the release and I had to have it!  Fast forward seven months to when I actually broke it open.  Why did I wait so long?!?! It was such an easy image to use!  I cranked out 8 cards, some were a little more elaborate, and others more CAS like this one.   It's a three step stamp.  I spritzed water on the stamp after applying the ink to soften the color and give it a watercolor look.

I hope you will stop by Sister Act and see what the DT has for you this week and then join in with our anything goes challenge.

Challenges Entered:
Clear It Out - Birthday & Bling
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Yearning for Spring
Cute Card Thursday - Springtime
In the Pink - Pink Plus One





4 comments:

  1. Cathy, I LOVE, LOVE this card. It's totally my style, isn't it? Gotta try this technique with mine….

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water colouring technique, sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Clear it out challenge -birthday blog hop week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS love this super CAS creation & your colouring is so fresh love it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink chall

    smiles Christine C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy