Friday, February 21, 2014

Sister Act Challenge #45

This week Stitchy Bear's Digital Outlet is sponsoring the Sister Act Challenge Blog.  They have a variety of types of digital stamps.  I've used one of their Adventure Kid boys - this one is called King.  I made him into a birthday king by adding a stamp to his crown and the 5 on his shirt.  I dug deep into my stash and found a birthday coin, so I added it to the card, knowing it would become a favorite of the birthday boy!

All of our weekly challenges are anything goes, so join us and show off your creativity!

Challenges Entered:
Crafty Bloggers Network - boy challenge
Shopping Our Stash - make your own embellishment
Crafting by Designs - Just for Boys

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy