Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #295

Turning the calendar to February turns my attention to Valentine's Day, and when I think of  sweet, loving images -  this week's sponsor,  A Day For Daisies comes to my mind right away. The artist, Tammy Thompson has such a unique style and every one of her images are inspiring.  On top of it, Tammy is incredibly generous and kind.  I came across ADFD while taking an online Copic Coloring class with Michelle Houghton at Creative Passion.   I was thrilled when Tammy offered to sponsor Sketch Saturday this year.

I am using Flowers In My Garden for my card.  Doesn't this make you think of summer?  What a contrast to the snow piled up outside of my window and the below zero temperatures!  Check out the DT cards this week and play along with us at Sketch Saturday!


  
Challenges Entered:
Make It Monday - anything goes
Crafting By Designs - Think Warm Thoughts
Cute Card Thursday - something new ("new"- making ribbon flowers)
4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - some stamping (sentiment)
Southern Girls - something new ("new" - making ribbon flower)
Digitally Sweet - anything goes
Simply Create Too - for a female

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image you chose, lovely papers and flower is the perfect accent. Fab sketch design this week too! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Cathy! I love the colors and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great image - so wistful looking and reminds me of the beauty children see in the smallest thing (like a flower). Fab colouring, great background papers and I like that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I just love the multitude of layers and the image is stunning the way you colored it. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge. Have a great day!

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, glad you're joining us at Simply Create Too for our Mother's Day/Female Challenge. Your card is just right for our challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! I love your sweet little girl and your coloring is just beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful creation . Love the layers and colours , along with the sweet image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Your card for sure reminds me of summer, love all the fresh colors and beautiful design.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Create Too. Join us again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! Love your coloring of ADFD image...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's such a wonderful card... love how you coloured the image!
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy