Friday, February 7, 2014

Sister Act Challenge #43

Friday means another anything goes challenge at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.  Coloring this little cutie from our sponsor, Paper Nest Dolls, put me in the mood for summer.  In the middle of this cold winter, the idea of wearing a sleeveless shirt rather than layers of fleece, turtlenecks, and wool is so appealing!

I'm playing around with texture on this card in the grass, the sunflower center, and Sunflower Ellie's dress.  Even her hair is wavy and textured!  For those of you who know my work, I don't usually dabble in textures.  I have to thank Suzanne Dean at Color Me Creative, for providing the challenge.  Maybe you'd like to try texture on your card this week!















Challenges Entered:
Make It Monday - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Crafting By Designs- anything goes
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #3 - anything goes


4 comments:

  1. Oh that's cute! lovely image and great papers and layout! love it! Thanks for sharing at Crafting by Designs Anything Goes in February Challenge! mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am so ready for Spring and this card just made me smile. I love the image and the softness of the coloring. Your card is beautiful. I saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is too cute. I am so ready for spring and this puts me in the mood ;) love it. Thanks so much for joining us at PND Dt Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy