I thought I would share some of my process with you today. I started out stamping four images, hoping one of them would end up in my Copic portfolio. It's not going to happen - these will go into the circular file! (I used to be frugal with paper, but have had better results when I let go of that idea and gave myself permission to experiment.)
You can see one placed I focused was on the clothing colors. I liked the yellow one at the bottom, but I wanted yellow to be an accent color, so I went with blue and stone.
The other placed I played around with was hair color. The top left girl's hair was based in E33 and then flicked with R09 & R59 (too red). The girl in the top right is based in E31, and then E33 & E57 (too blah). The bottom left used E33, E47& E49 (too dark). Some of the same colors, but all very different looking!
|Maisy Ketto - Stamping Bella|
Her clothing is W0, W1 & W3 with blue dots in B32, 35 & 37.
Her wings are B0000 closest to her body and then Y0000 out at the tips.
Clear Stickles add some accents to the card, but don't show up in the photo.