Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #348

This week's Sketch Saturday's sponsor is the generous,  Simon Says Stamp! If you are like me, when I so to their online store my shopping cart fills pretty quickly, so their $25 gift certificate could go along way!

I went with another ADFD image, Ring Around the Rose, on my card.  It's for a family who just welcomed their third daughter into the world last week.  I hope they like it.  I added Stickles to the dresses to give them some sparkle. (It shows up a lot more grainy in the photo than it does IRL.  I think the Stickles were still wet when I took the picture.)

I hope you will play along with Alex's great sketch.  Take a peek here to see what the rest of the DT and February's guest DT member, Donna have for you.














Challenges Entered:
ADFD #115 - Add Some Glitter
Cute Card Thursday #360 - Pink
Little Miss Muffet #104 - AG
Simply Create Too #79 - AG
Creative Inspirations #300 - AG
Crafty Gals Corner #6- AG




6 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is so sweet! I can totally picture how those sparkly dresses look in real life! If we could only capture that in the photos! What a special card for a family welcoming their 3rd daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so precious, and so appropriate for a third daughter! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.
    Thanks for joining in our 300th challenge over at Creative inspirations.
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image with those delicate papers. Thanks for sharing at CGC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card and delightful image - oh to be barefoot on grass!!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy