Thursday, April 30, 2015

Creative Knockouts #87 - Finish the Inside!

Back with a new challenge from Creative Knockouts today.  This one is all about decorating the inside of the card.  My inside is on the CAS side.  I decided to use a strip of the same red paper and then glue a variety of sequins to send some birthday cheer.

Color Ink Digital is sponsoring our challenge.  The offer digi stamps that are black and white or colored along with sentiments!  I'm using their boy called Fishing Peter.  I added grass around him with my Copics and a hint of a river behind him.  I found the perfect "wish big" sentiment in my collect, which was great stamped right above the fish.

Check out what the other members of the DT have for you here and come and play along with our "Finish the Inside" challenge.  I can't wait to see what you do!



3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose for your little guy here - and fabulous job on creating the scene in the background! And so perfect how you carried the red and white polka dots into the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Cathy. Love your design and coloring. I always love little scene cards. Great job. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this Cathy! I know sometimes part of the challenge is to step out of our comfort zone and you have done just that here, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy