Tuesday, January 3, 2017

CC&S #204 - Colour Challenge Week

Hi Everyone,
This is my first official post as a member of the CC&S DT.  Lots of white with this week's color combination of Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky and Sweet Sugarplum.  I used a set from PTI called Splits- Just a Note for this card.  Maille Belles is the talent behind this series of stamps.  I love her style.

Pop by the CAS Colours and Sketches Blog to check out inspiration from the rest of the DT.   Hope to see you in the gallery!


5 comments:

  1. Really pretty Cathy, love the balance of the colours. Great to have you as an official DT member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful debut card Cathy. The panel of polka dots help ground the beautiful stamps you used by Maile. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Cathy. I love the embossed background complementing the Stamping. Congrats on your DT spot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about embossed white panels that looks so elegant - and this card is no exception! It's a very pretty background for showing off the challenge colors. Nicely done, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing in the background is so pretty plus I really love the stamp you have used. I may have to add that set to my wishlist! I look forward to working with you on the CC&S design team this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy