Tuesday, August 29, 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #238 - Double

It's the fifth Tuesday of August, which means we have a CC&S double challenge for you this week involving colour and a sketch.  Thanks Karen, for hosting this month!

I tried my hand at another one layer card using Reverse Confetti's Paper Crane Stamp Set, which happens to be on sale right now!  I started by sponging the Bashful Blue circle and then stamped the crane and sentiment.  Keeping it CAS, my Mini-Misti was helpful stamping the vertical lines of triangles.  Copics were used to bring the other two colors into the card.  I love the sentiment and will get lots of good use from it!

Take a peek at the creations the other members of the CC&S DT have to give your mojo a jump start here - and then come and play along in the gallery!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome one layer card, your layering and use of geometrics is so fun and CAS. Perfect! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun geometric border - and I love how you colored it. I also love how the bird and sentiment break the box er, um, circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of the tiny triangles and the inked circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card has a lot of visual interest! I like how the "stripes" echo the triangles in the crane image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy