Saturday, November 4, 2017

My Time to Craft Challenge #358 - Paper Piecing

Back again with Monika's challenge from on the  My Time to Craft Blog.  It's all about paper piecing.  I went to my stamp collection and found this sweet fairy and teacup from A Day for Daisies.   I paper pieced the dress, wings, and teacup and colored her hair, body, and the teabag.  The sentiment is from Little Inker's Coffee Cozy Stamp Set, but is perfect for a cup of tea, too!

Hope you will pull out your scissors and join us with some fun paper pieced cards and share them in the My Time to Craft gallery.

Challenges Entered:
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC#213/ - AG
Really Reasonable Ribbon #175/ - AG
Cute Card Thursday #502/ - AG
Aud Sentiments #192/ - Bingo (middle column)



4 comments:

  1. This is pretty Cathy and I like her flowered romper and the newspaper print cup. Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet hun, fabulous paper piecing
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Cathy. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I hope that you will join us on the 13th for our Blog Hop.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy :)
    This is such an adorable card.. I love the papers and that image is so cute! Beautifully colored! And that sentiment is just perfect for it! Great job hon! Thank you for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack this week in our Funday Friday Challenge! Have an amazing day!
    Hugs,
    JO
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy