Monday, March 25, 2013

Playing with Patterns (Again)


Fancy Folk Art - PTI
I am still working on coloring on patterned papers and putting patterned papers together from the Pattern Play Online Card Class.  The image is stamped on PTI's Soft Stone patterned paper and colored with Copics.  The other paper is from Basic Grey's "knee highs" collection.

I used this week's Retro Sketch Challenge to put this card together, and am using it to participate in PTI's Blog Hop this month.  I don't have any sequins (which was the theme), so I pulled out my pink and clear Stickles.  I used Dynamic Duos Color Challenge for the card's colors.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, very lovely! Great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl using stickles. Just as bling bling, I'm sure. Beautiful card with a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Is it Cory or Cathy? It says Cory here and Cathy on the DT page??? Congratulations on your position on the DT for Sister Act Card Challenge!! I am so excited to see what you create each week!! I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog also. Have fun creating! Enjoy your week!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy