Tuesday, May 8, 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #271 - Sketch Challenge

It's a sketch challenge this week on the CAS Colours and Sketches Blog.  I created this sketch with a new die I purchased from MFT in mind. The birds are MFT's Birthday Chicks stamp set; I inked up their Happy Birthday background stamp behind the windows.   This was such a fun card to make, I know I will bring the stamp set out again in the near future!

Hope you will play along with this week's CC&S sketch.  Remember, you can free free to flip or rotate the sketch.  Take a look at what the DT has created to inspire you HERE!











Challenges Entered:
Crafty Cardmakers #211/ - No Patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday #528/ - AG
Just Add Ink #407 /- Just Add "O" - My "O" is the old MFT background stamp & old SU embossing folder
Just Us Girls #439 /- word week- "Shadow"

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute - love the design.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable in so many ways! I think the stamped sentiments inside the windows was brilliant! Love everything about this card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those chickies are too cute! What a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Cathy! And I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Love these cute chicks, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artistie this month. Hope to see your art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy, I love this card! The little chickies are too, too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy this card is precious. I love the chicks and the colors you chose to use are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute little birdies! The colours look sooo pretty together - great choice ;o) Thank you so much for joining the "No Patterned Paper" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy