Tuesday, July 17, 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #281 - Colour Challenge

Jeanne has chosen some fun colors for this week's CC&S challenge.  My card uses Stampin' Up's Balloon Celebration stamp and features Lemon Lime Twist and Coastal Cabana with pink sequins as accents.  The sequins are iridescent, so the colors are a little more varied in the photo than IRL.  The sentiment uses both colors to create an ombre look.  Such a simple, fun card to make!

I hope you will play along with us this week.  Take a look at the  CC&S DT makes here!  Hope to see yo in the gallery!




6 comments:

  1. Cathy this is such a fun birthday card. Love the aqua green colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this week's colors. I love the two toned sentiment, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ombre effect on both the balloon and the sentiment. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Cathy. I like how you inked the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ombre look on the balloon and the sentiment. Great layout, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cheery balloon would make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy