Tuesday, July 31, 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #283 - Double!

Since July has a fifth Tuesday, it's a "Timeless Tuesday" which is a double challenge on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge Blog.  We are reaching back into the archives and pulling out an old sketch as well as retired SU colours, hence the "timeless" part of the name! 

I've used Flora and Fauna's Love Bug stamp set for my main image and Copics for coloring.  The headlights are two jewels I dug out of my stash.  Elizabeth Crafts Designs Ribbons and Jewels dies is glued on the front panel and popped out from the card back.  

Hope you will join our CC&S challenge this week.   



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I don't know which I love better, the owl in the VW or those amazing diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp is so cute, great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the sketch and have the cute image visable through the die cut oval.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Cathy! I like the bling on the headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card. Loving the image you have chosen :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy