Saturday, July 28, 2018

My Time to Craft - ATC Card

The latest challenge on the MTTC Blog is to create an ATC card.  Here's a link to a YouTube video for folks who aren't familiar with ATCs.  It's basically a multimedia 2"x3" trading-style card.

My card was made to celebrate artist, Sandra's Caldwell's 65th birthday.  The image is a digi she created called, Glamour Nana, which is available in her Etsy shop.  I started by stamping and masking the balloons with a sentiment stamp in the background.  The "birthday" sentiment panel and heart punched from patterned paper came as the next layer.  Sandra's image was colored and fussy cut and layered on top and the whole panel was adhered to the 2x3 piece of colored cardstock.

I love Sandra's unique style as an artist. You can see several examples of her work by finding her name on my sidebar, checking out her Etsy Shop, or joining her FB Group Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans.

I'm looking forward to seeing the ATC cards you come up with in the MTTC gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy