Friday, August 2, 2013

Sister Act Challenge #18

Digi Stamps 4 Joy is the sponsor for this week's Sister Act Card Challenge.  They have a wide variety of images to choose from at their site.

Their image called, Potted Orchid is what I chose for my card. I used "Google Images" to find pictures of Phalaenopsis orchids to help me decide how to color this beautiful.  IRL, I love these orchids.  The flowers last so long and they don't need much care, just my kind of potted plant! No green thumb here - luckily my husband does.

Hope you take a peek at what the other DT members created and join us this week for our anything goes challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the embossing and your colouring of this gorgeous image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cathy :) Love the potted orchids.

    xoxo
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy