Saturday, January 6, 2018

My Time to Craft #362 - Something New

Happy New Year from all of us at My Time to Craft!  Our first challenge theme for 2018 is Something New.

My card is for a friend whose new granddaughter was born a few days before Christmas! Waffle Flower's Just Popping In stamp is used for the image.  I fussy cut the hanging onesie and an extra heart to give the drawer pull dimension.

This challenge theme will be easy for those of you who got new stamps and papers for gifts! You have until January 19 to add your card to our gallery!  The DT has some inspiration to help you started HERE!



3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Cathy! I love the little onesie hanging from the drawer handle - the perfect little eye-catcher!!! I bet I know who this was for.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the embossed background and the little onesie
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute make hun, love the added details & the embossing
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy