Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stick It Down - February Card Sketch Challenge

Back again for our second card sketch challenge at Stick It Down Blog.  Our Guest DT member from last month's challenge is Ardilla.   I am so glad Ardilla accepted our invitation and hope you stop by her blog and leave a little love for her.  We're a new and growing challenge blog for scrapbooking and card making.  Our card challenges are the second Tuesday of each month, so spread the word to other card makers and enter the challenge!

I've used a Dilly Beans image, #432 Elly Framed for my card.  It's the same image, but smaller size and different colors as the shaker card that I made in my last post.  I love these big eyed girls.  They are so versatile and make a lovely card. Play along with us at Stick it Down.  You have until February 17th to link up your card.  I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!


February 2014 - Stick It Down Sketch

Card Challenges Entered:
Make It Monday #177 - anything goes
613 Avenue Create #58 - anything goes
The ABC Challenge - E is for Embellish
Sentimental Sundays - Add sparkle, bling and buttons
Digitally Sweet - Follow the pattern
4 Crafty Chicks - flags or banners
Crafty Girls Challenges - anything goes




14 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love all the layers and color coordination. Great sketch interpretation, too! Thanks for stopping by our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Cathy, love the colors and papers. Saw it on MIM. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Gorgeous image coloured beautifully. Love the papers and colours. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Great image she pops off the screen here. I like the flag sentiment. Great paper and your color is awesome. Thanks again.

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image. Love those eyes! Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy the Image is totally cute cute cute how big her eyes and sweet lips she has and the DP you have choosen are lovely..really lovely card...Love this

    I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #113, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous, you could lose yourself in those eyes. Awesome colouring. The papers go so well. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Gorgeous colouring & design, I really love it! Beautiful eyes!!
    Debi - GD@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and beautifully colored image! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and love your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific coloring and colors! Very cute. What a terrific card! The embellishments really bring this card together! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Sentimental Sundays.

    Hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow - the eyes definitely have it on this card. So gorgeous. Love the colors and paper choices with your stunning image. Really love everything about it. So glad I popped in from MIM to take a closer look. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully coloured image, presented with great papers! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love that gorgeous image, fab colouring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy